We ask you to follow official advice and take the precautionary steps below:
• Wash hands regularly and thoroughly.
• Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
• Try to do Wudhu from home.
• If you have flu-like symptoms self isolate.
• Avoid attending even if mildly unwell.
• Avoid close contact including handshaking.
• The elderly are encouraged to stay at home
For elderly members of our community, who live alone and may require assistance, we request you to get in touch by contacting us on 0141 429 3132 or email@example.com. We will then endeavour to assist you with your needs during this difficult period.
The welfare of our congregation is of paramount importance and we will continue to follow Public Health and Government guidelines. This will be reviewed continuously.
May Allah swt protect us all and give Shifa to those affected.
Click below to listen to a reminder from Maulana Abdul Ghafoor on how we should approach this testing time: