1 Mosque Avenue, Glasgow
- Start Date : 30th March 2019 - 06:00 pm
- End Date : 30th March 2019 - 08:45 pm
- Venue : 1 Mosque Avenue, Glasgow
Glasgow Central Mosque will be delivering a short course on parenting and how to raise kids in the digital age.
This will take place on Saturday 30th March at 6pm in the Small Community Hall, In’sha’allah.
This course is for parents and parents-to-be. Whether you are single or married, learn how to become a better parent and make a positive contribution to the life of your children from infancy through to adulthood. We will be paying special attention to the challenges of the internet, gaming and social media and exploring the ingredients to a happier family life.
Delivered by Maulana Abdul Ghafoor
- Birth rites, infancy and childhood
- Adolescence and early adulthood
- Education – secular and religious
- Toys, digital media and entertainment
- Diet, health and lifestyle
- Growing pains: Problems and Solutions
Please bring your registration fee reference or make payment on the day.
The course is in English and open to both brothers and sisters (no children under 16).
Please note that you do not have to have attended previous courses to attend this course.