Glasgow Central Mosque has established this centre to support our local community during this difficult and challenging time. Some of the services we will be providing are:
- Support for the elderly and vulnerable with shopping, collecting medication and any other healthcare services.
- Support elderly living alone with hot meals and food parcels.
- Support those that are self-isolating or directly affected by COVID-19 with shopping, medication and appointments including pick up and drop off services.
- Provide advice through our Advice Line on the Do’s and Don’ts with the latest government guidelines along with information on what facilities and services are open detailing the support available within the community.
- Provide advice on Healthcare collaborating with pharmacists, doctors and dentists.
- Islamic advice through our Imams and Alimahs.
If you are aware of an elderly or vulnerable person who would require assistance, please call our advice line number and provide relevant details.
Advice Line: 0141 429 3132
We are also open to suggestions of how else we can help.