Hajj Training Course 2017
1 Mosque Avenue, Glasgow
- Start Date : 15th July 2017 - 04:00 pm
- End Date : 5th August 2017 - 09:00 pm
- Venue : 1 Mosque Avenue, Glasgow
Saturday 15th July & Saturday 5th August 4pm to 9pm @ Glasgow Central Mosque.
Brothers and Sisters welcome.
- A practical step by step guide to completing Hajj
- The Fiqh of Hajj
- Pointers & Advice
- Refreshments will be provided
In addition there will be extra top up weekly sessions to discuss related key issues for those going on Hajj. These will be useful for others generally and therefore you are all encouraged to attend.
Summary of weekly topics are as follows:
- The rules of salah for the travellers
- The rules of taharah for the disabled
- The rules of congregational prayers
- The Janazah Salah
- Money matters – Dealing with debt
We will have a session in Urdu on Tuesdays after Asr, and in English on Thursdays after Asr, lasting for 90mins. This will run for four weeks starting from Tuesday the 25th July, In’sha’allah.