We have a magnificent suite available for hire which is ideal for weddings, dinners, fundraisers, lectures, conferences and exhibitions.
An additional bonus is that the mosque will receive a boost in funding, which recycles the money back to you and your family, the community at large, and will also benefit you in the next life.
- Up to 62 circular tables (each holding 10-12 people).
- Up to 900 chairs in a seating-only configuration (we have 720 chairs).
- Full PA System available.
- Large, free and secure car park. Our venue is preferred by sisters in hijab and niqab.
- CCTV indoors and outdoors.
- Ground-floor access.
- Reception area.
- Baby changing facility.
- VIP lounge.
- Ease of access to Glasgow Central Mosque prayer hall. Your guests will prefer our wudhu facilities to those at alternative venues.
- Commercial kitchen with hobs and refrigeration (additional £50/hour)
Main Community Hall Suite Cost
- £1,200/day – Monday to Thursday
- £1,500/day – Friday to Sunday
- £1,000/day – Charities fundraising
- £ 800/day – Charities non-fundraising
- A 50% deposit is required to secure the booking. There is a three-week cancelation period, otherwise the deposit will be lost. The remaining balance must be paid at least one week before the event.
- The event must be shariah compliant as per the guidance on the paper and online booking form.
- For food served at funerals, the suite will be provided free of charge as a gesture of goodwill.
- All charities are required to fill out a form or book online and provide a supporting letter detailing the event.
- Bookings are not available in the month of Ramadhan
Please note the prices quoted above do not include crockery, cutlery, decoration, food, etc.
If you want to book, discuss prices or layout options, please contact us or book online. It is advisable to book early to avoid disappointment.
Primary Contact: Bilal Sheikh – 07971565103 – firstname.lastname@example.org